10.24.2008

We're BACK!






I've totally been MIA the last month or so, but with very good reason. Carlos took three weeks off from work...two of which we spent traveling. We were able to spend time in Atlanta with my sister-in-law and her husband, a weekend in Jacksonville, Florida with our good friends (and Carlito's godparents!) Ryan and Brenda, and some time in Tallahassee with our families. This was the first chance for many people to meet Katie, and traveling with all three babies was not quite as horrendous as we were expecting. Other than our trip, we have been enjoying the fall weather and getting back into our busy life of Mom's Morning Out, Twins' Club, playgroups, and of course work for Carlos. Here are a few pictures from highlights of our vacation...ENJOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for sharing this photo. I love it and was so glad you guys came for that weekend. We so enjoyed it.

About Me

Anderson, South Carolina
I am a mother to our miracle twins, Anna and Carlos, and to our newest addition, Katie. I am a wife to the most amazing and loving man I have ever known. Together we are enjoying every blessing and obstacle God has thrown our way. Our life may be hectic and crazy, but we are thankful for every second of it. People often tell us that our hands are full. But the truth is, so are our hearts.