
Wednesday we got together with 4 other sets of twins from our Multiples Club. Three of the sets (one being ours) were born within just a few days of each other. All the children got along well and enjoyed playing with new toys and friends. Amy's house was completely destroyed by the time we left
, and I think every one's twins went home to take a long nap. (Probably all the moms too!) It's always inspiring to me to be around other moms of multiples, and to know they face the same challenges I do. Not that my friends with singletons aren't inspiring...I have an enormous amount of respect for anyone who is a mom or a dad, no matter how many kids. But sometimes I feel like I am on a different planet than parents with singletons. And now that Katie has come along, I feel like a pro because of everything I have conquered with the twins. (Ha!)Carlos was home most of the week, which made it fly by way too fast. We were able to go on a date Wednesday night, and I got a huge break on Thursday and spent the day outlet shopping with Gwyn. This weekend the kids and I are relaxing and enjoying the cooler weather and all the leaves falling. Thanks to GiGi, we no have our favorite Elmo DVD back that was left in Florida, so life can go on here! ("Melmo," as Anna calls him, gives me a chance to shower or wash bottles or whatever else needs to be done. Thank God for the creator of Sesame Street.)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment