Gosh, I honestly don't know where people find the time to blog!!! It's currently 3 in the morning, and my 5 month old, WHO TOTALLY CAN SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT, decided not to.
Last week, we went to Atlanta to celebrate Thanksgiving with Aunt Alyse and Uncle Jason, and Alyse's mom. It was such a wonderful time. The kids do so well at their house, and the food was absolutely perfect. I don't know how, but it's actually relaxing going to visit them. Maybe because they do such an amazing job interacting with the kids and helping out when help is needed. I'm not sure it's quite as relaxing for them, but I do think they really enjoy having us.
Also, this past Sunday we joined our church. It was bittersweet, after being so attached to our church in Florida. St. John's was where Carlos and I met in 10th grade, were confirmed together a year later, got engaged in the garden and then married after that. We also had the twins baptized there last November. But the truth is, we most likely are in South Carolina for good, and needed to find a church home here. I feel like we've made a good choice.
Since then, we've been to a birthday party and a funeral (well, not the kids. Just me.) And somehow it got to be December. This month we'll have friends and family visiting, holiday parties, Katie's Baptism, and Christmas. And finally, the outage that Carlos' plant has been in will be over (Thank God!)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Good night for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Sarah Ortiz
- Anderson, South Carolina
- I am a mother to our miracle twins, Anna and Carlos, and to our newest addition, Katie. I am a wife to the most amazing and loving man I have ever known. Together we are enjoying every blessing and obstacle God has thrown our way. Our life may be hectic and crazy, but we are thankful for every second of it. People often tell us that our hands are full. But the truth is, so are our hearts.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Katie is so beautiful. Those eyes! Hope all is well. Happy Holiday's
Love, Leslie
Post a Comment