This may be a record...two posts in two days!
Anyways, I let Carlito run around without a diaper after his bath tonight...until he started doing a little dance and pointing to his hiney. I had him sit on the potty and out came poop! We made SUCH a big deal of it and even called Gigi to tell her. Sorry I have no picture to go with this post...when I talked to big Carlos he couldn't believe I didn't take a picture! Maybe next time!
5.20.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Sarah Ortiz
- Anderson, South Carolina
- I am a mother to our miracle twins, Anna and Carlos, and to our newest addition, Katie. I am a wife to the most amazing and loving man I have ever known. Together we are enjoying every blessing and obstacle God has thrown our way. Our life may be hectic and crazy, but we are thankful for every second of it. People often tell us that our hands are full. But the truth is, so are our hearts.
1 comment:
I wanna see a pic of the poop!
Post a Comment